According to the rules and regulation of government which has been introduced to get people available with best services, it is a must for a private firm to have available with GST registration.
If the turnover of your business exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs per annum then it is a must for you to have the same available with you. Also, some of the norms of the government has shown that if the turnover lied in between Rs. 20 lakhs to Rs. 40 lakhs, then also it is a must for you to available with the same. It will let you to be considered among those who are the ones who pay the taxes as well, and the services you are available with is legal and secure as well.
When it comes to getting your GST registration for your business, it is a must for you to get sure about the eligibility, fees, and document which you require for the same.
If you are among those who are looking for GST registration online, then it is a must for you to get sure about few things. All these things are mentioned below, which will help you know when you are availing the GST registration services.
Who can register for GST?
- The ones who are supposed to register for GST are those who were earlier available with pre-GST law, which includes Excise, VAT, and Service Tax, etc.
- The one who is having a turnover of more than Rs. 40 lakhs.
- Taxable person and a non-taxable person can also apply for the same.
- The ones who are the agents of supplier and are among those who are offering input services.
- The ones who were paying tax under reverse charge mechanism.
- The person who is dealing with e-commerce services.
- The ones who are dealing with services from outside India and in India are also supposed to register for GST.
Documents required for GST registration:
The documents which you need for registration of GST include:
- PAN of the Applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs
- Address proof of the place of business
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque
- Digital Signature
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory
When you are looking for a process which you are supposed to follow when you are looking forward to GST registration online include:
- At the very first purchase a plan which will be best suited for you.
- An expert will be assigned to help you with the same.
- Upload all the necessary documents
- When documentation is completed, you are supposed to submit the documents on the portal.
- When the documents get uploaded, ARN number will be generated.
- As soon as this gets created, you will receive the GSTIN.
By following these means, you will be available with a GSTIN. Just make sure the documents you are submitting are genuine and nothing will be missed in them. In case any of the documents will find to bb e missing, it will become difficult for you to get available with GSTIN. You can contact any of the advisors as well who will help you in completing the whole process.