Kids’ modeling is a widely celebrated topic in India. Though citizens are not acquainted with modeling, the lifestyle of a celebrity has attracted a lot of attention in the age of globalization. . In the social networking sites people are almost always grinning at cute and adorable baby pictures, a little bit of smartness oozing out from a child’s posture is always appreciated by netizens. The parents look at children and wonder if they can become model too. Nevertheless, there are several modeling agencies that are well endowed and are certainly looking forward to provide the kids with a chance for a career.
The modeling agencies provide careers on:TV serials: from the era of globalization, kids were seen frequenting the television screen and after the 90s, kids were given a lot of chances to act on screens.
* Kids required for different labels: kids between the ages of 8-11 years are required to shoot for commercials about health drinks and dairy products.
* Regular requirements for kids: kids up to age of 12 years are required for print ad shoot/catalogue shoot
* Ethnic shoot: kids up to age of 6 years are required for e-commerce with a comfortable dress length provided for them.
* Stationary shoot: kids up to age of 12 years are required for stationary product commercials
* Concept shoot: these kinds of shoots basically require one boy and one girl. These are a kind of stock photography that caters to the demands of metropolitan cities.
* Toys and video games: kids up to age of 12 years are required for toy commercials like toys and video games.
* Cricket and football: the enthusiasm for outdoor sports is still alive in recent years and kids up to age of 12 are generally seen frequenting these commercial platforms.
Apart from shooting portfolios, kids modeling agencies provide useful articles regarding child modeling, kids modeling and baby modeling.
The parents who want their children to aspire in such a field must sign them with an exclusive agency. Due to the advent of social media, they will receive a lot of attention but the agencies which want to sign them via social media must be carefully watched: to avoid any fraudulent activity the parents should refer these agencies to their exclusive agencies. Since it’s strictly commercial, it can sometimes become shady business and that is why the parents should not go for those agencies which want to hire their children without auditioning.
The best kids’ modeling agency will always contact the applicant within a few weeks. Generally the agency searches for a committed parent and a good-humored child who will be able to handle the demand of photos-the applicant is bound to sign an exclusive contract. The agencies usually take their time to hire models. The process is elaborate but the pay is not much so they take their time to audition and try to see if the kids are really getting acquainted with the process.