Hair loss can be caused due to several problems. It is always frightening to see your hair shedding rapidly. When you see small signs like lots of hair on the comb, falling during the shower and detaching when you run your hands through your hair, you need to take action. There are countless natural ways through which you can promote hair growth and save your hair from constantly falling. Here are some of them: –
1. The first step on how to stop hair loss naturally is all about your diet. You need a healthy balance of Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, zinc, iron, and protein. Add foods like sweet potatoes, spinach, carrots, pumpkins, kale, almonds, seafood, guavas, strawberries, citrus fruits, cod liver oil, fatty fish, avocados, eggs, lentils and a few other leafy vegetables. Make sure you get natural sunlight for vitamin D, and if you do not eat non-veg food, you can have B-12 supplements, omega 3 fatty acid tablets and a few other vitamins. Don’t forget to take supplements once a week to initiate fast growth of hair.
2. Now that you have found the proper diet, you need to massage your hair with oil. It is necessary to comb your hair twice a day and make sure you massage it once a week without fail. You can use coconut oil, argon oil, almond oil, lavender oil else use onion juice to massage all over your scalp. This will increase the blood circulation and generate hair follicles reducing fall out of your strands.
3. Fenugreek seeds are one of the best natural remedies to treat hair loss. Just soak it overnight and use the water all over your hair. You can also grind the seeds and apply the thick paste if you want, but the water which is left overnight also works wonders. The seeds contain hormone antecedents, which enhance the growth of hair and rebuild your follicles. It contains protein as well as nicotine acid which stimulate thick growth. This is an excellent natural therapy for the hair.
4. If you are aware that hair loss runs in your family, then you should start early. Most men start losing hair when they are in the late 20s’ which is not a good sign. You could become completely bald by the time you reach 35! Follow a proper diet from a young age and take good care of your hair. Make sure you don’t wash it with harsh shampoos, oil it regularly and take necessary supplements to promote growth.
5. Exercise and less stress can help stop the hair loss you have been facing. If you are not suffering from hormonal imbalance or any sort of disease which can cause it, we are sure your stress levels are resulting in hair fall. Vent out yourself by going for walks or running everyday so that you are not stressed! You can also turn to meditation and yoga to maintain the health of your hair. Tension can be a big cause for many health problems as well as hair loss, so stay stress-free by investing your time in working out.