Whenever the talk turns to the most popular cuisines in the world, three names pop up in our mind- Indian, Chinese and of course continental. Continental enfolds within it a large number of dishes from all across the world and hence this cuisine naturally has more variety than the rest. If you are fond of eating vegetarian food or are a vegetarian by practise, then you can definitely try out some lovely dishes that will give you just the taste in the palate that you need.
Well if you want to Order Online Vegetarian Food then first decide which kind of cuisine you want to opt for- all three types of cuisines mentioned before have some lovely vegetarian dishes that you can choose from. Here are some of the handpicked best, just for you:
- When it comes to Indian style vegetarian dishes, needless to say, your options are plenty. Of the many vegetarian dishes, kadai paneer is one of the best to have if you are feeling like having some Indian bread or naan for your dinner. Rich, creamy and filled with the goodness of paneer, this is one dish which is a favourite of many vegans out there. It is pretty easy to make and hence you can try it out at home as well if you do not feel like ordering in.
- If you want to go a little Italian with your vegetarian dishes, then the perfect comfort food for you will be macaroni and cheese! This is an all time favourite and is almost available at every pasta place in the country. Prepared with oodles and oddles of cheese, this dish is a favourite of both children and adult alike. If you want you can try making it at home as well.
- One of the most popular vegetarian dishes when it comes to the Chinese cuisine is dim sum or Momo as the Tibetans call it. Stuffed with finely chopped and boiled green vegetables, these little delights are prepared on steam. You can also have them pan fried if you want yours to be a little heavy. They come with a variety of sauces that perfectly enhance the taste of these little devils. Momos are perfect if you are craving for a delicious and heavy evening snack.
- Another very popular Indian dish for Vegetarian Food Home Delivery is veg pulao and some nice mushroom or paneer dish to go along with. Prepared with steamed rice and vegetables like beans, peas and carrots, this is one dish which is sure to be hit for all your family members. Some restaurants even serve it with diced pieces of paneer in it which gives the dish an entire new flavour altogether.
- If you are craving for mushroom prepared the Chinese way, then you can always opt for the Kung Pao mushroom. Prepared with both light and dark soy sauce and served with rice, this dish is a nice one to try out when it comes to taking a dip into the Chinese palate.