Pursuing a professional degree or an MBA always consists with a lot of benefits; some are predictable and also unpredictable too. These benefits still offer a decent salary, self-respect and confidence. MBA aspirants gain confidence, and there is always a positive state mind towards their career and lifestyle. The feeling of achievement after pursuing this degree makes a clear way towards the business world. But aspirants have to deal with many competitive entrance exams to enter in the business world.
NMAT is also an entrance exam to pursue a management degree in prestigious MBA colleges. NMAT is a national level exam which is conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council known as NMAT by GMAC. Till now there are no changes in NMAT exam pattern, and it may be moderate this year too. Candidates who want to take admission in 2020-21 should fill the NMAT application form 2019. Candidates have to choose their preferred school at the time of registration.
- What is the eligibility of NMAT 2019?
- Age limit- There is no age barrier for the applicants to apply for NMAT 2019.
- Educational Qualification- Applicants should have a bachelor degree in any curriculum from a recognized university. Applicants partially need 50% marks in graduation. Minimum marks can vary according to the requirements of MBA colleges. Candidates in final year of graduation are also eligible for NMAT 2019. If an applicant pays the fees for the examination and he/she gets to know that they are ineligible, the paid expenses will not be reimbursed.
(There are no specific requirements for NMAT eligibility criteria; it is similar like other entrance exams.)
- Important dates for NMAT 2019
|NMAT 2019||Important dates|
|NMAT registration||3rd July to 3rd October 2019|
|NMAT scheduling||Start week of July 2019 to third
Week of October 2019
|NMAT last-minute registration||Start week of July 2019 to third
Week of October 2019
|NMAT rescheduling||Start week of July 2019 to third week of December 2019|
|Dates of NMAT exam||Start week of October 2019 to third week of December 2019|
|Announcement of results||Second week of January 2020|
|Final date to download scorecard||31st March 2020|
- Step by step guide for NMAT 2019 registration process
The registration process will start commencing from 3rd July 2019. Candidates should fill their application form before the last date registration notification. NMAT is a computer-based exam to pursue admission in MBA colleges. The last date is 3rd October, and it is advised that candidates should complete the registration process as soon as possible.
- The registration process for NMAT 2019
- Applicants should follow the link of NMAT by GMAC org.in to register for NMAT account.
- To create an account, click ‘’Register’’ in a new tab.
- Now, applicants have to fill their details such as first name, last name, email id, telephone number and password.
- After entering click on ‘’Submit’’ to create an account.
- The verification process of NMAT account
- Applicants will receive a confirmation mail in their mailbox. Applicants have to tap on the confirmation link provided in the mail. The link will redirect to new tab; a new option ‘’Click Here To Continue’’ will be prompted.
- Applicants have to click on the above option to log in with their registered email id and password.
- Uploading a photograph
- Applicants have to upload their latest photograph to proceed with the registration process. There are specific terms to upload a picture which are as follows:
|Photograph size||Below 1 megabyte|
|Type of file||PNG, JPG and GIF are supported|
|Photograph background||White coloured background|
- Application form filling of NMAT 2019
- Applicants have to tap on the “Registration Form” option to fill the application form. Applicants should enter following details appropriately- Name, Gender, Citizenship, Citizenship, Native Language, Parent’s Name, proof of identity, and Signature ID.
- Contact information- Telephone number, Country, Email id, and applicant’s address.
- Qualification details- Current state of graduation degree, bachelor’s degree information, university and college info, percentage in degree, completion month and year of the degree.
- Choose the desired university
- Applicants have the opportunity to choose their desired university during this process.
- There is an option in ‘’Programme details.’’ Applicants can choose upto five options.
- After filling all the details, applicants can proceed for the final step.
- Pay the application fee
- An application fee should be paid by applicants to book a slot in the exam. There are several payment options such as- American Express, Diners Club, Debit Card, International credit card, Mobile Wallets, BHIM UPI, and Visa MasterCard. The application fees for the NMAT 2019 exam are as follow:
|Specifications||NMAT application fees|
|Initial registration||INR 1900 with taxes|
|End registration||INR 2000 with taxes|
|Fees for re-test||INR 1900 with taxes|
|Fees for rescheduling||INR 1100 with taxes|
|Marks report||INR 200 with taxes|
(This is an expected fees structure; it may vary for NMAT 2019)