The 3D designing is just one more name of creativity where the 3D artists utilize their imaginations to create some beautiful pieces of artworks. Though this technology is new to India, it is emerging fast as a form of creative expression in the country. The use of 3D Printing in India is being done in almost all fields be it education, defense, health or automobile industry but there is one field where it seems taking a centre stage, bypassing all the traditional ways and methods of work. The amalgamation of 3D designing with the art was due to happen. And it has increased the significance of any 3d Designing Company in Delhi.
7 major applications of 3D designing in the art field are as Follows:
- Converts Imaginations into Tangible Works: The 3D designing provides the creative artists with a tool to convert their ideas into tangible works of art. It gives them enough room and freedom to unleash their imaginations to create new exciting objects. The designs they create foster a culture of aesthetic innovation and expand the horizons of design. The artists have started making use of 3D printing to design modern sculpture, art installations and varieties of prop designs.
- Sparks Creativity: The 3D Printing sparks creativity in the artists to give birth to some innovative pieces of art. It plays the role of the portal between the imaginations of the artist and to make that a reality.
- More Flexible and Customizable: The 3D designs are more flexible and customizable than the traditional 2D designs. This dynamism increases the scope of art. An artist can create more custom designs in the form of creative arts. And this dynamism in the 3D designing is of a great benefit for the game designers, filmmakers. They reap its benefits in their art work.
- Easy Replication: The easy replication of 3D design is one another major advantage of 3D Printing technology. The replication of components in used in artworks and styles. Replication was a tedious work in the era of 2D printing. The errors and kinks were so common in the replicas. Thanks to 3D printing, it has really helped artists to overcome this challenge. They are now able to concentrate on the bigger picture rather than in correcting errors and kinking.
- Empowers Designers and Artists: The infinite printing has opened a door of opportunities for creative artists. It has empowered designers and artists capture the imagination with technology. Compared to the era of 2D Printing, the 3D designing has hardly any limitation. This has helped in transcending the potential of human imaginations.
- To Create Stop-Motion Animations: Stop-motion animation has a strong appeal; no one can deny this fact. This is the reason why media, advertising, documentary and filmmakers are using animations to tell their story. The use of 3D printing in the animation industry has made this art more vibrant and effective. The animation artists animate and paint the faces on the computer and then make use of 3D Printers to produce thousands of facial expressions. The cutting edge colour plastic 3D printing helps in achieving more accurate results. The Stop- motion animators can hardly think of now creating animations without 3D Printing, it has become such an integral part of their work. The old fashioned stop- motion animations have lost the sheen; it is the time for creating some new and aesthetically pleasing animations.
- To Create GIFS: Nowadays you share GIFS on social media with your friends. The GIF is one of the amazing applications of 3D Printing design service. The animation gifs can be used to enhance product illustrations. You can add GIFs to your looped videos and CGI animations to help viewers see things in a better way. The use of Gifs in Videos will reduce the need for videos to demonstrate things. You can easily create a video mixing the gifs to demonstrate and action or the features of your products. You can break down the videos into steps and add text to convey the information. If you are in the business of video production, you can shoot videos and convert them into GIF animations.