Generations The Legacy Teasers October 2018 – Upcoming SABC 1 drama series ‘Generations The Legacy’ teasers, previews, updates, episodes, highlights and spoilers for October 2018.
TV Guide with schedules for TV SA Soapies
- Generations Teasers for July 2018 (done)
- Generations Teasers for August 2018 (done)
- Generations Teasers for September 2018 (done)
- Generations Teasers for October 2018 (Available)
- Generations Teasers for November 2018 (Available)
- Generations Teasers for December 2018 (Coming soon)
- A-Z] list of Generations Actors and Actresses
Coming up on Generations this August 2018:
Coming up on Generations this September 2018:
Coming up on Generations this October 2018:
Monday 1 October 2018
Episode 221 (1001)
Lucy’s special getaway weekend doesn’t go well at all. Tina is shocked when Pele starts to strangle her… Cosmo is furious to hear about the cyber-bullying that’s going on.
Tuesday 2 October 2018
Episode 222 (1002)
Wandile’s vlog gets her into trouble again. Detective Roberts has a crucial new lead on Lesedi’s case. Mrekza is not happy to see his woman is keeping tabs on him.
Wednesday 3 October 2018
Episode 223 (1003)
Linda has a plan on how to fix her boss’s love life. Sphe takes note of the flirtatious vibe between two special people in her life. Jack is intrigued about his visitor and wants to know more.
Thursday 4 October 2018
Episode 224 (1004)
Suspicious Lucy decides to tackle the bull by the horns. Detective Roberts gives feedback about the girl who accused Mr Carlson. Zitha protests too much when questioned about her romantic feelings.
Friday 5 October 2018
Episode 225 (1005)
Wandile is surprised by who comes through for her, only to realise she has a hidden agenda. An intruder breaks into Fana’s office to get the information she needs. In the heat of the moment, an old flame is rekindled…
Monday 8 October 2018
Episode 226 (1006)
Lesedi is shocked and upset to hear what lies ahead for her. Mrekza knows something is up and is determined to find out what. Will Sphe’s matchmaking efforts pay off?
Tuesday 9 October 2018
Episode 227 (1007)
Pele pushes his agenda with the Captain. Cosmo is floored by what Lucy reveals. Things don’t go as planned when Smanga asks Zitha on a date.
Wednesday 10 October 2018
Episode 228 (1008)
The Diale siblings don’t notice someone is listening in on their conversation… Wandile realises what’s missing from her life. Detective James forces Johnny into a corner.
Thursday 11 October 2018
Episode 229 (1009)
Amy doesn’t know who to believe anymore… Mrekza moves out of the Diale house. Zitha tells Smanga they need to talk.
Friday 12 October 2018
Episode 230 (1010)
Pele finds out Tina went back to her ex. Lucy breaks into Mazwi’s house. Lesedi starts to remember what happened at camp…
Monday 15 October 2018
Episode 231 (1011)
Cosmo advises his sister to fight for her man. Sasha wants proof that Jack arranged Dmitry’s murder. Wandile agrees to babysit Rori for the night.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
Episode 232 (1012)
Mrekza is floored to be offered sex on a silver platter. Zitha is disappointed when Smanga doesn’t have his way with her. Fana takes Mr Carlson on about sabotaging his case.
Wednesday 17 October 2018
Episode 233 (1013)
Linda is floored by an indecent proposal. AJ makes a shocking revelation about himself. Jack catches Pele studying his security system.
Thursday 18 October 2018
Episode 234 (1014)
Lucy isn’t happy to hear who her ex has chosen. Wandile’s double dating comes back to bite her in the butt. Sasha seduces the man she believes will help her get revenge.
Friday 19 October 2018
Episode 235 (1015)
Nandi is brought to tears by her ex. Zitha finally has her way with her man. Mrekza gets what he wants but then doesn’t want it anymore.
Monday 22 October 2018
Episode 236 (1016)
Smanga can’t seem to stop smiling. Mr Carlson and Lesedi come face to face for the first time in weeks. James is shocked to hear about the hit that is going down…
Tuesday 23 October 2018
Episode 237 (1017)
AJ is feeling the heat from Wandile. Sphe makes a shocking discovery when a gunshot victim is wheeled in. Jack demands to be released from custody as he did nothing wrong.
Wednesday 24 October 2018
Episode 238 (1018)
Lucy is upset that her plan didn’t work. Zitha catches her sister’s boyFridayend in the act… Nandi blames herself for what happened to Fana.
Thursday 25 October 2018
Episode 239 (1019)
Lesedi meets with Antoinette and realises something is fishy. Smanga is worried when Rorisang won’t stop crying. A bold seduction ploy fails to change Mrekza’s mind.
Friday 26 October 2018
Episode 240 (1020)
Wandile is more on a mission than ever. Dr Mokoena breaks some devastating news to the family. Jack orders Pele to get to the bottom of what happened.
Monday 29 October 2018
Episode 241 (1021)
Lucy finally apologises for what she did. Smanga promises to make things up to Zitha. Mrs Carlson is not ready to forgive and forget, not even close!
Tuesday 30 October 2018
Episode 242 (1022)
Lesedi is determined to prove she didn’t lie about the assault. Devastated Sphe seeks comfort in Mazwi’s arms. Mrekza moves back home.
Wednesday 31 October 2018
Episode 243 (1023)
Bab’Cele tells Jack he’s not allowed to attend the funeral. Pele makes peace with the fact that he’s about to die. Wandile is ready to break the law to get what she wants.
Generations is on SABC1 Mondays to Fridays at 20h00.
Coming up on Generations this November 2018:
Thursday 1 November 2018
Episode 244 (1024)
Smanga takes charge when his sister-in-law falls apart. Nandi’s live interview causes huge ructions. The students are angry and upset when Mr Carlson resigns.
Friday 2 November 2018
Episode 245 (1025)
When Detective Roberts still won’t help her, Lesedi resorts to plan B. Tau finds out his ex is dating again. Chaos breaks out at the funeral when an unwelcome visitor arrives.
Monday 5 November 2018
Episode 246 (1026)
Wandile is worried about Lucy’s surrogacy candidates. The contents of Fana’s will leaves the family in shock. Amy makes a startling discovery about Mack…
Tuesday 6 November 2018
Episode 247 (1027)
The paediatrician has devastating news for Rori’s parents. Zitha is irked when Smanga cancels on her at the last minute. Pele panics that his secret might soon be out.
Wednesday 7 November 2018
Episode 248 (1028)
Nandi gives Jack what he so desperately wants. Lesedi is horrified by what she sees on a friend’s phone. The stolen police files point at the Captain being the snitch.
Thursday 8 November 2018
Episode 249 (1029)
Sphe is steadfast about holding onto her share of the development. Things aren’t going as planned but Wandile remains determined. Mandla returns from his overseas trip.
Friday 9 November 2018
Episode 250 (1030)
Detective James is furious about Pele’s revelation. Mazwi is shocked to hear about Rori. A visit from the police leaves Cosmo rattled.
Monday 12 November 2018
Episode 251 (1031)
Lesedi loses it when she sees Mack again. Gadaffi has no idea he’s being watched. Zitha and Smanga aren’t happy when their sexy time is interrupted.
Tuesday 13 November 2018
Episode 252 (1032)
Sphe gets even by blabbing to the press. Grace threatens to pull out of her deal with Wandile. Mandla is moving away and wants Nandi to go with him.
Wednesday 14 November 2018
Episode 253 (1033)
The sisters fight for their new roomie. Pele decides to use Mrekza to get to his man. Jack is shocked to hear about the latest development in the land deal.
Thursday 15 November 2018
Episode 254 (1034)
Lucy encourages her man to take charge. Tau surprises everyone when he changes his mind. Cosmo is floored by Lesedi’s rash decision.
Friday 16 November 2018
Episode 255 (1035)
Not everyone is happy about Zitha’s presence at the Moroka house. Sphe is shocked when Nandi calls her from Cape Town. Grace is fed up with Wandile’s controlling behaviour.
Monday 19 November 2018
Episode 256 (1036)
Mazwi isn’t sure what to do about Rori. Pele makes in-roads with his target. Kabisi tries his best but is unable to break through to Jack.
Tuesday 20 November 2018
Episode 257 (1037)
Lucy can’t shake the strange suspicion she has… Mrekza is jealous of his friends’ friendship. A blesser makes a move on Lesedi and Lerato.
Wednesday 21 November 2018
Episode 258 (1038)
Detective James agrees to mind his own business… for now. Wandile’s too happy to notice how miserable Grace is. Two close friends experience an unexpected spark…
Thursday 22 November 2018
Episode 259 (1039)
Desperate Gog’Flo turns to Dr Ndlovu for answers. Cosmo rushes out to warn Gadaffi but will he get there in time? Mazwi gives as good as he gets when Sphe takes him on.
Friday 23 November 2018
Episode 260 (1040)
Zitha is finding it hard to let her suspicions rest. Smanga is not at all happy to see his brother with Rorisang. Pele has no idea the Diales are onto him.
Monday 26 November 2018
Episode 1 (1041)
Season 5 starts today!
Wandile is as obsessive as ever, despite her promise not to be. Mazwi is starting to miss his old life… The tension in the Moroka house eases a bit when Crazy J arrives.
Tuesday 27 November 2018
Episode 2 (1042)
Kabisi has no idea his nephew is hiding something from him. Grace deliberately tries to sabotage the insemination process. An unexpected kiss leaves both participants surprised and unsure …
Wednesday 28 November 2018
Episode 3 (1043)
Lesedi thinks of a way to make extra cash. Smanga admits he has feelings for his sister-in-law… Cosmo gets arrested.
Thursday 29 November 2018
Episode 4 (1044)
Crazy J’s playtime is over – now the real work starts. The Moroka elders are adamant they will never accept Zitha as a makoti. Sphe is floored by a marriage proposal.
Friday 30 November 2018
Episode 5 (1045)
Wandile doesn’t take kindly to Ezweni’s new employee. Mazwi reveals a side to himself the family’s never seen. Pele’s secret is out!
Generations is on SABC1 Mondays to Fridays at 20h00.
Coming up on Generations Teasers for December 2018
Also, Read More Soapie Teasers
- Uzalo Teasers 2018 Episodes
- Generations Teasers 2018 Episodes
- The Queen Teasers 2018 Episodes
- Muvhango Teasers 2018 – Episodes
- isiBaya Teasers 2018 Episodes
- Rhythm City Teasers 2018 Episodes
- Skeem Saam Teasers for 2018 (SABC1)
- Scandal Teasers 2018 Episodes
- Bold and the Beautiful Teasers 2018
- #7deLaan 7de Laan Teasers 2018 Episodes
[A-Z] list of Generations Actors and Actresses
Listed below is an alphabetized listing of past and present Generations / Generations: The Legacy actors and actresses (Generations Cast / Characters):.
If you would like to know what happens this month on Generations: The Legacy –
- Abena Ayivor as Lerato Modise
- Akin Omotoso as Khaya Motene
- Andisiwe Dweba as Getty Diale
- Anga Makubalo as MJ
- Asanda Foji as Simphiwe Moroka
- Atandwa Kani as Samora
- Candise Derman as Blue
- Carole Mogale as Kgomotso
- Cedwyn Joel as Sonny Jacobs
- Connie Ferguson (nee Masilo) as Karabo Moroka
- David Phetoe as Paul Moroka
- Dineo Nchabeleng as Angela Mogale#1
- Dini Nondumo as Vuyo
- Fana Mokoena as Dr Mandla Sithole
- Faye Peters as Vivian Majozi
- Florence Masebe as Thembi
- Hanli Rolfes as Sarah-Lee Odendaal
- Ivy Nkutha as Gog’Flo Diale
- JT Medupi as Jonathan Motene
- Kagiso Rakosa as Sharon
- Katlego Danke as Dineo
- Lebohang Mthunzi as Angela Mogale #2
- Leleti Khumalo as Busisiwe (Busi) Dlomo
- Letoya Makhene as Tshidi Mogale
- Lillian Dube as Masibobe
- Lindani Nkosi as Thulani
- Luthuli Dlamini as Scott Nomvete
- Manaka Ranaka as Lucy Diale
- Mandla Gaduka as Choppa
- Mandla Hlatswayo as Siphiwe
- Mangaliso Ngema as Lunga Zondo
- Melusi Yeni as Phenyo
- Menzi Ngubane as Sibusiso Dlomo
- Mike Mvelase as Khaphela Ngcobo
- Moopi Mothibeli as Smanga Moroka
- Musa Ngema as Mazwi Moroka
- Mutodi Neshehe as Zola
- Mxolisi Hulana as Zakes Mthembu
- Nambitha Mpulwana as Mawande
- Nkululeko Tshirumbula as Vuyo Radebe
- Nondumiso Tembe as Phumela Miya
- Pamela Nomvete as Ntshiki Lukhele
- Patrick Shai as Patrick
- Pearl Modiadie as DJ Jade
- Peter Moruakgomo as Ace
- Phemelo Motene as Khensani Moroka
- Rantebeng Makapan as Thomas Mashaba
- Rapulana Seiphemo as Tau Mogale
- Rina Nienaber as Baba Swanepoel
- Roderick Jafta as Gen Majozi
- Ronnie Nyakale as Cosmo Diale
- Rosie Motene as Tsego Motene
- Sello Maake Ka-Ncube as Archie Moroka
- Seputla Sebogodi as Kenneth Mashaba
- Shaleen Surtie-Richards as Mattie
- Sipho ‘Psyfo’ Ngwenya as Ajax
- Siyabonga Thwala as Paul Mashaba
- Slindile Nodangala as Ruby
- Sonia Mbele as Ntombi Khumalo
- Sophie Ndaba as Queen Moroka
- Sthandiwe Msomi as Zinzi / Zoleka Mda
- Strini Pillai as Deven Maistry
- Tafadzwa Kuuya as Noah Motene
- Thabiso Mokhethi as Samuel Khumalo
- Thahira Syed as Shaan Naidu Maistry
- Thami Ngcobo as Senzo
- Thato Molamu as Nicholas
- Thina Jaxa as Priscilla Mthembu
- Thobi Mkhwanazi as Donna
- Thulisile Phongolo as Namhla Diale
- Vinolia Mashego as Hilda Letlalo
- Vusi Kunene as Jack Mabaso
- Vuyo Dabula as Gadaffi Phakade
- Winnie Ntshaba as Khethiwe
- Xolile Tshabalala as Julia Motene
- Zenande Nfenyana as Nolunthu
- Zikhona Sodlaka as Priska
- Zolisa Xaluva as Jason
Generations on SABC1 Mondays to Fridays at 20h00.