Many people are in the miss conception that trying to know the concept of Bhagwad Gita is quite impossible. But the answer to this is that yes it is possible. There is various ways to know about the same. Bagwad Gita is one of the sacred books which depict Hinduism. Bhagwad Gita Shloka is also an essential part of Hinduism and its teaching. It is quite close to the heart of almost all the Hindus all over the world. Reading this brings about lots of peace and serenity in your life.
Tracing the History of Bhagwad Gita Shloka Through Some of Its Salient Features:
- The chapter four, Verse one of Bhagwad Gita declares that the almighty Lord Krishna says that he has instructed this entire imperishable world in the science of yoga to the sun god. The sun God is also called Vivsvan. This is considered to be the first transmission of knowledge of the Bhagwad Gita Shloka recited by Lord Krishna to Sun God.
- Later on as per Bhagwad Gita Shloka, the knowledge was then imparted by Vivsvan, the Sun God to the father of mankind known as Manu. The approximate age of Manu is calculated in crores of years. Through this it is quite evident that Bhagwat Gita was written 12 crores years back and it was the second transformation of knowledge.
- Gradually when the time passed, the knowledge of Bhawad Gita Shloka was recited by Manu to Ikshvaku Maharaja. He used to be the kind of Earth ages back during the time of Ramayana. It is a matter of almost 12 years back. Right after that eight lakh years have also passed. As of now the kalyug have also completed five thousand years so far. Thus, human race was aware of Bhagwad Gita around 20 lakh years back. This is believed to be the third transmission of the Gita to Manu and then from Manu to Ikshvaku.
- The main language of Bhagwad Gita Shloka is quite obscure, Lord Krishna happened to give the same knowledge to Arjuna in the battle field of Kukukshetra around 5000 years ago. This is believed to be the most recent transmission. The Gita Jayanti is celebrated as the most auspicious day for Hindus all over the world.
- Adi Shankaracharya wrote the elaborated commentary for Bhagwad Gita Shloka. It is believed that even if you study and go through the few lines of Bhawad Gita, you will avoid the meeting with Yamraj in hell. He happened to proclaim this 1200 years back.
- Sripad Ramnujacharya, wrote a very long commentart on the same mentioning about its benefit to the mankind so that it would help them in the long run. Bhagwad Gita is believed to be the epitome of Mahabharata, it is given equal value same as Ramayana or Gita.
- It was the one to spread the message of Godhead to the entire mankind and is still being carried forward.
Bhagwad Gita Shloka is valued a lot only in India, but also overseas. This blog is enough for you to know more about Bhagwad Gita Shloka.