If you are new in South India, you may try out the Madurai Kanyakumari Rameshwaram tour packages and have a memorable experience for a vacation that you will love relating to everyone around you. South India is a repertory of beautiful tourist attractions. There are spots that are of aesthetic, historical and religious significance. Madurai Rameshwaram and Kanyakumari are the three wonderful gems of the South that will give you a smell of all of these, and will meet your hunger for touring in interesting destinations with religious feeling.
Plan The Madurai, Kanyakumari Rameshwaram Itinerary
You can plan a holiday to the three exotic locales for 5 days/4 nights. You may plan 1 night stay in Madurai, a night stay in Rameshwaram and 2 nights in Kanyakumari.
- Start your holiday package at Madurai which is easily accessible from Chennai and has excellent communication network.
- Spend the day by taking a walk around the hotel, looking into the culture and the history.
- Set off for the Sri Meenakshi Temple early next day. You can avail of regular bus services or by hiring a car. Enjoy the magnificence of the architectural excellence of the exquisite temple and be fascinated while you watch the handiwork of the carvers of those times. The typical South Indian (Dravidian) towers or Gopuram and the finery of the deities set the place apart.
Take your lunch in one of the eateries here and then go on to Rameshwaram.
- The holiest place in South India, also called the Kashi of the South, Rameshwaram has a number of spots that you must explore. Early in the morning, you can take a tour of the holy temple of Sri Ramanathaswamy and get a sacred look at the Shpatik Lingam. You must not miss the Rama Setu. You will be mesmerised at how mythology mingles with sacredness here.
- From Rameshwaram, move on to Kanyakumari to complete the Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari Madurai tour.
- On your way, you will find Tiruchendur that comprises the temple of Lord Subrahmanyam on the sea side. The place is where you will find absolute serenity and peace.
- Kanyakumari is reached by dusk, the picture – perfect time to take the pleasure of sunset viewed from the sunset point.
- The evening may be spent for local sightseeing and some shopping near your hotel. You will find tourists from every corner of the world. The appeal of this southernmost point of India will encompass any other feeling that you have ever experienced.
- On day 4, your destination is Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial from where you may watch the Thiruvalluvar Statue. Watch the point where the three seas and oceans have met and their waters mingle. You can also see the auspicious rock on which Swami Vivekananda had meditated.
- After you come back to the mainland, go to the Kanyakumari Temple, and also the Gandhi Mandapam. In the evening, visit the Suchindram Temple, following which you may again have a look at the sunset.
Advantages Of Opting For An Able Tour Operator
To make the most of your holiday trips, the best way is to seek the professional help of the best tour operators. They are experts in setting an itinerary for you that will give you the greatest pleasure from the trip. Moreover, they are the best people to get you deals in hotel bookings, commuting between places and pointing out the best eateries.