Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme back in 2014, a major initiative of the Narendra Modi government. sukanya yojana calculator is the planning tool for planning / calculating a prosperity account, as well as the amount due every year.
How to use Sukanya Kalyan Schemes / Calculator account
Let’s understand a little about the earlier Sukanya Samriddhi account plan/scheme. Sukanya Yojana calculator can be opened only for girls in the age group of 10 years. The account has a maturity of 21 years, and money can be withdrawn once the child reaches the age of 18 years.
Interest Rate: The current (FY 2016-17) Samridhi Sukanya account offers an interest rate of 8.6% per month. Coordinated annual interest earned.
Usage Prosperity Daily Sukanya Account Scheme is very simple. You only need to enter the age of the woman, and the money you want to deposit every month.
Let us understand this example. Kshah beloved daughter of a 2-year-old mother. Mrs. Saha wanted to invest some amount for her daughter every month so it could be useful for her daughter’s higher education or marriage. After tracing all the financial projections, Saha has decided to invest one thousand dollars every month after Smt. To account for a summary count in terms of numbers, mothers would have to put “monthly deposits” that would be 1000 in this case. “Age two years is required to select a mother in the field” because her daughter was two years old. Now is the time to count and all this data will show a detailed summary with useful graphs and summaries.
Sukanya Yojana Calculator of the account – calculation of interest amount and amount due:
- Sukanya Samriddhi How to calculate the amount of interest on a savings plan: You may have some questions such as? Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan salvage. Can the account be the total maturity amount? What is the total amount of interest that I can do to get Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan?
- Before proceeding with the important points concerning the calculation, calculation of interest and maturity proceeds/confidence goes down:
- Permission is granted to contribute for up to 14 years on account opening of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan savings accounts can be operated for 21 years from the date of account opening.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is currently planning an effective 9.1% rate of interest (this is a notification future interest rate will vary in future as the central government)
- Phool Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan will be similar to PPF / A. (PPF interest is calculated on the 5th day and although the total interest is added back to the PPF at the end of the month, the last day of the month is the lowest balance between monthly.)
- I think the investment is in the period from April to March, at the beginning of every month/year and in the calendar year.
My opinion about Sukanya Samriddhi A Savings Account Scheme:
- I can say with confidence that the level of education of average inflation in India is about 10% to 15%. Wedding expenses and this figure is increasing very much.
- With this scenario, an interest rate of 9.10% cannot beat inflation. Unlike bank deposits, there is a fixed interest rate.
- Tools related to the equity method improved to create a fund for children’s education (you have to allocate most of the savings in a 10-year timeframe). Then you may want to consider investing in this scheme for a small part of your savings. This plan can be considered a component Debt in its investment portfolio.