There are several external factors which lead to the damage of the hair. The pollution factor affects a lot too because if the hair is constantly in the presence of polluted air, dust particles, smoke and other factors, then the quality of hair gets damaged too. The visible effects are the hair loss, hair damage, dandruff and the drying texture along with the loss in lustre. Hair damage is a major concern for people everywhere,and there is an increase in the demand of the good quality hair products which effective results.
Hair care tips for men
The general perception is that only the women face the problems of hair loss,but that is so far from the truth. Men too face the issues of hair damage. There are several reasons behind them,and if they have such issues, the following tips must be followed
- Overexposure to the sun must be avoided as it would dry out the hair and also cause the damage along with causing the lack in lustre.
- Lifestyle choices should be made as well as that can lead to the damage of the hair as well. Good quality hair is the direct result of the food consumed. So, if the good quality food is not consumed then, it shows on the quality of hair as well.
- The over-consumption of liquor, tobacco, nicotine, drugs, junk food, should be avoided.
- More focus should be given on the health aspects as each part is a connection. If god care of the body is taken, then it will directly show on the quality of hair as well.
- Only the tried and tested shampoo like ketomac shampoo, etc. should be utilised.
- It is recommended that experimentation should not be done on the hair regarding the products such as shampoo, hair colour, hair care products, etc.
- Certain products like hair wax, hair gel, etc. should be used only occasionally as over utilising would just cause the damage to the hair. It is not worth to damage the hair for the sake of styling the hair for one day.
If hair colour is done, then also certain things have to be known which would enable them to take better care of it. By surfing through several blogs and articles as well as the videos, one can readily find out how to protect your color treated hair.
For women, too certain tips are available out there which would ensure a better quality of hair. The advancement in research and development sector has led to the innovation of several good products which are not harmful at all but are beneficial too.
Hair care is an aspect which should not be taken lightly in any manner as the damage once caused to it would be irrefutable. Hair loss, hair damage is an issue which is faced by men and women alike and hence it is advisable that not to trust just any products blindly. Only the reliable and reputed hair care products should be used.