The largest city in Gujarat state, Ahmedabad is also the administrative headquarters of entire Gujarat State. It has been an important hub for industries as well as economic for entire India. The eighth busiest airport in India is the SardarVallabhbhai Patel International airport, which serves the cities of Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad.
If you are planning to visit India, Ahmedabad is a city which should not be forgotten. One can easily get from Atlanta to Ahmedabad Flights at very affordable airfare. The distance between Atlanta to Ahmedabad is around 13,239 KM. It takes around twenty-four hours to thirty hours to reach Ahmedabad from Atlanta. There are around 20 flights regularly by leading airlines such as Qatar Airways, Etihad, Air India, Jet Airways, and much more. These flights take one or two stops to reach Ahmedabad from Atlanta. You can also find around 15 Dallas to Ahmedabad Flights on regular basis. The average flight duration from Dallas to Ahmedabad is around twenty-three hours, which is covered by one or two stops. The leading airlines which serve these routes successfully are Delta, Air India, Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, Etihad, Air Canada, and much more. The aerial distance from Dallas to Ahmedabad is approx. 13,700 KM.
On your visit to Ahmedabad, kindly make sure to not miss various attractions and things to do. The list is as mentioned below –
1) Calico Museum of Textile – You can see the finest collection of modern and antique Indian textile which is unique globally. All these collections there are around 500 years old and handmade.
2) Sabarmati Ashram – This ashram was the headquarters of Gandhiji from 1917 to 1930. The ashram is located on the west bank of river Sabarmati.
3) Jama Masjid – Jama Masjid is listed as one of the most beautiful and finest mosques in entire India. In the year 1423, Ahmed Shah had built the mosque.
4) Toilet Garden – Just beside Sabarmati Ashram, you can check out the designs and model of eco-friendly toilets which are displayed in the garden. Mr Toilet, Ishwardada Patel spent his entire life promoting the importance of sanitation all over India.
5) Shopping at Law Garden – The shopaholic person will fall in love with Ahmedabad. The places near Law Garden have a wide collections of handicrafts and amazing Gujarati outfits.
6) Fun at Kankaria Lake – This is the largest lake in Ahmedabad which is situated in the south of the city. It is a complete family entertainment zone where you can find a toy train, water rides, and much more.
On your next trip to Ahmedabad you must visit the above listed places. You can prefer BookOTrip for the entire booking of your visit, which offers wonderful customer support and satisfaction.