Bandra is in West of Mumbai and is one of the many oldest places in the metropolis. This lovely town is renowned for shopping, eating and the beautiful view of the Arabian Sea, and there are many more places and activities to do in Bandra.
Bandra is best of all the best shopping destinations in Mumbai. If an individual is from Mumbai and particularly from Bandra, then she is going to agree that there are sparkly and super fascinating places which one have to visit once. At leisure, Bandra has been continuously on the top of the list. If one is searching for hotels there, hotels near bandra kurla complex are the best.If one is from Bandra or did not visit all the places there, this list can help him certainly.
- Linking Road:Bandra’s linking road a good place for shopping in Mumbai. Its true heaven of accessories in very low cost and very stylish too. It’s a hub for women-wear. Several lanes of linking road are occupied by street or cache outlets. The merchandise that is best to buy is designer baggage, footwear, skirts, etc.
- Mount Mary Church: One among the most renowned churches in Mumbai is the Mount Mary Church. This Roman Catholic Church is among the foremost celebrated Churches of Mumbai and is devoted to the Virgin Mary. The mount Mary Church is placed on the top of the hill that is known as SunderbanBandra. People will get a good view of the sea from there. They will spot several celebs and stars too.
- The ObromaRestaurant: This restaurant is close to Linking Road. It is famous for its delicious Cakes, Cupcakes, and Burgers. The meaning of The Obroma “Food of The Gods”. The ambiance of this restaurant is great. It’s terribly cosy and comfortable place. People visit this place a lot.
- Bandstand: Bandstand is known for its Arabian Sea view and additionally referred to as lover’s point of Mumbai. This seacoast is filled with several rocks. Do visit this place in monsoon season. One will love this place. Relish the day by eating corn near the seacoast. There are few food outlets too who serve Chinese and Indian food.
- Mannat:Mannat is a dream house of owned by Shahrukh Khan. This bungalow is found across the bandstand. Several tourists visit this place to see SRK. On his birthday several fans gather in the front of his home, only for his look. A few years ago the actor built this 6-storey tall building. His home is one amongst the costliest homes created in India. If one is a fan of SRK then must have a selfie clicked in front of his home. If they are from outside Mumbai, there are a lot of hotels near bandrakurla complex to stay.
- Western Bakeries:After 1947, the city of Mumbai was famous for its bakeries by Gujrati, Parsi, and Marathi people. Now in Mumbai, a lot of young hotel management graduates with little investment have opened several well-known bakeries around linking road. They serve delicious snacks, cakes, and sweet. Surely try the flourless cake, it is delicious!