Have you recently discovered the beauty of yoga? Are you thinking about going for a yoga retreat in India? Well whether you are from this country or not, when it comes to yoga retreats and yoga training, there is no better place than the land of its origin- India.
So, when it comes to yoga retreats, it has to be India. But how will you arrange for a retreat here? None of the teacher training or yoga retreats is located in bustling metropolitans and the best 100 hour yoga teacher training program in Rishikesh or similar such comparatively desolate locations. Here are a few things that will help you to organise for a perfect yoga retreat:
- The first thing that you will have to do is do some research on your own and find out the best teacher training or yoga retreats in India. Most of them are located in Goa, Rishikesh, Manali and other such locations where nature rules supreme. Hence look for places that have yoga retreats and go for the one which is the best. Do keep your choice of location in mind when selecting the yoga school.
- When arranging for a yoga retreat, you will always have to have substantial period of time in your hand. For example, a two days yoga retreat will have little to no effect and hence it is best to opt for a retreat which is at least a week long. You ought to make sure that you spend enough time in the retreat in order to be able to make the most of it. Thus keep the number of days in mind when planning for a yoga retreat in India.
- Well, some people take an extreme liking towards this way of life and hence take up yoga, sometimes professionally for the rest of their lives. Hence when you do join a yoga school look for 100 hour yoga teacher training rishikesh schools, so that when you join you can train yourself both as a student as well as a teacher and get a certificate at the end of the course which will enable you to become a certified yoga teacher. After that if you want to become a teacher or not, that will be up to you, but you will always the certificate, just in case you change your mind.
- Look for yoga retreats in remote locations. Even in places like Rishikesh and Goa which are infested with tourists, look for places in the remote areas. You will need a calm and quiet setting for a proper retreat, which will not be possible if you opt for place that is bustling with people.
- Do some local survey and talk to local people about the available yoga retreats. Get in touch with people who have taken such retreats before and gather information from them. Talk to yoga teachers and guides under whom you can train.
Planning a yoga retreat will not be a problem at all if you do the right things. Make sure you follow the above five points, when arranging for one.