The application form for Common Law Admission Test will start in the month of January 2018. The application form will be available in the online mode only. CLAT (Common Law Application Test) is conducted for admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes (LLB and LLM) offered by National Law Universities. The application process is expected to end in the month of March 2018. For complete details regarding the procedure, important dates and application fee, one need to go through the article below.
Schedule for CLAT 2018
|Application process starts||1 Jan 2018|
|Last day to apply||31 Mar 2018|
|Exam date||13 May 2018|
Procedure to fill the online Application form
The application form should be filled completely and correctly, in case of any discrepancy in the application form it can lead to the disqualification of the candidates from the exam. The application form can be filled in the following steps.
Step 1 – Registration
For registering, first of all candidates need to visit the official site of CLAT. Then click on “Apply Online”. Here candidates need to fill the required details like;
- Name of the candidates
- Personal email id which can further be used for communication
- Mobile number
- Then click on “Submit” button.
After submitting the form, a new page will appear on the screen. Candidates can collect their user id and password from their registered email id.
Step 2 – Application form login
In the new page, candidates have to enter their user id and password and then click on submit. Then click on application form, and check all the entries carefully. Then click on “Go to application form” button. Here candidates need to fill their personal details. Then click on save and continue. Then candidates need to fill their qualification details.
- Enter grading mechanism.
- Enter qualifying and passing year of exam.
- Board or University name.
- Then click on save and continue.
Step 3 – Confirmation page print out
- First of all click on the link “Click here to take print out of the confirmation page”. The confirmation page will open, now candidates can take the print out. Keep the print out safely for future use, until the admission process is over.
- Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the application form to any address. For any query related to the Application form for CLAT 2018, candidates can ask in the comments section below.
Uploading of Documents
Then candidates need to choose their preferred NLUs. Then the step will be to upload documents.
|Photograph||3.5*4.5 width and height||5 KB – 100 KB
Jpg or jpeg format
Coloured photograph with clear background.
|Signature||7cm * 2 cm||Jpg or jpeg format
On white paper only
Application fee payment
First of all click on the link, pay exam fee. Then select the mode credit/debit card or Net banking. Additional bank charges will be applied for the above transactions.
|Unreserved/OBC/PWD/Any other category||4000 Rs|