Agree or not, Yogi Adityanath was the most unexpected choice for Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister’s position. Despite his orthodox image, his performance as UP CM has won hearts even of his critics.
Not just he has been very proactive in handling all kind of prevailing stigmas in the society but is conducting regular cabinet meetings to fast track development in the state. Experts say that he has a huge chance of replacing Narendra Modi in Lok Sabha Elections due for 2019. Being a Hindu nationalist with a similar public image like Modi, Yogi Adityanath has a good rapport with RSS, the organisation who has been backing BJP since always. So do you really think he can be a good contender or want to suggest any changes in his policies, you can contact Yogi Adityanath through his official address. But before that go through these 10 amazing things about your favourite leader.
1) Yogi Adityanath was known as Ajay Singh since birth. He was a pass out of HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand where he studied Bachelor of Science.
2) Adityanath is also the youngest Member of Parliament of India as he was elected as the member of Lok Sabha is 1998 from Gorakhpur constituency. He has won the same seat five times so far.
3) Yogi Adityanath is known for his firebrand politics. This is the reason he never required to ride on Modi wave for winning the election as he himself is very popular. He won his Lok Sabha Seat in 2014 with a record margin of 1.5 lakh votes.
4)Yogi is known for as Hindu Extremist and has several criminal cases against him for encouraging communal riots in the state. Some of the criminal cases against him include rioting, murder, unlawful assembly, trespassing on burial places etc.
5)Another controversy that became newspaper headlines in 2005 was his purification drive to convert Christians to Hinduism, known as Gharwapsi. He also said that those who oppose yoga can leave the country.
6)Adityanath was arrested for inciting riots in Gorakhpur during Moharram when a Hindu boy was killed after few people fired on Muslim procession. Yogi allegedly vowed to avenge the death and announced a torchlight march.
7)Hindu Yuva Vahini is founded by Yogi Adityanath as a social, nationalist and cultural group of young people. The group is fighting against Love Jihad and supports Ghar Wapsi. This is the same organisation that announced Cow as the mother of the nation.
8)While campaigning for Uttar Pradesh elections, he made a statement saying that Love Jihad is an important issue for his party BJP. Anti-Romeo Squad is another initiative of Yogi.
9) Yogi’s relationship with BJP has improved only after the intervention of RSS. The decade -old sourness in the relation has been removed very recently.
10) With Yogi Adityanath taking over as UP CM, he has joined the bachelor CM brigade of BJO which includes Trivendra Rawat, ML Khattar and Sarbananda Sonowal.
If you wish to contact Yogi Adityanath for any suggestion, you can visit his official fan page, facebook group, twitter or reach out through his official residence address or contact number available on the internet.